- Recent Job Postings
- Financial AdministratorResurrection LutheranMonticello, MN
- Material HandlerTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY NOW AVAILABLE!PA Media AssociatesLafayette Hill, PA
- People Services ManagerThe Reisa GroupKnoxville, GA
- Administrative Assistant at Christian Counseling CenterCedar Park Counseling NetworkKenmore, WA
- Business/Office ManagerCedar Park Counseling NetworkKenmore, WA
- ControllerWater Missions InternationalCharleston, SC
- DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN’S MINISTRIESWestminster Presbyterian ChurchWaterloo, IA
- Short-Term Teams' HostMakariosMontellano, Dominican Republic (our office is in Austin), TX
- ESL TeacherMakariosMontellano, Dominican Republic (our office is in Austin), TX
- Pastor JobsUniversity JobsSales JobsAll Jobs
One Search for Christian Jobs
Christian Job Wire is the most comprehensive site of Christian jobs online. It’s easy to search, find, and apply for jobs at Christian valued businesses, churches, ministries, universities, and nonprofit organizations. The website is clean and organized to help job seekers find quality job opportunities all over the US. Everything is Free to both job seekers and employers.
How do I get started as a JOB SEEKER?
1) Create a Free Account- Job Seeker
2) Login and review our Dashboard with Biblical wisdom and information.
3) Upload your Cover Letter and Text Resume for employers to search for you.
4) Search for jobs via our quick search bar on the top of every page.
How do I get started as an EMPLOYER?
1) Create a Free Account- Employer and login.
2) Post as many jobs as you want to for Free. (we have RSS integration as well)
3) Close, Edit and Manage your jobs quickly and easily.
4) Search for quality applicants via the Resume Database.
Want to add your jobs to our website? ADD MY JOBS
Want to become a Sponsor on this website? ADVERTISE ME
Want to add CJW Widget on your website? Grab The Widget
I want a miracle in my marriage.
I still need employment, and a serious miracle in my finances. I've been unemployed...
I asked God to change my job. A few days later I was place on paid suspension. Praise God. Now I am asking God to lead...
I want a miracle in my marriage. I have been going through a lot of issues. My husband have been in drugs, alcohol,...